+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming soon: Terry Medaris colored pencil class

1. Coming soon: Terry Medaris colored pencil class

I have heard that Terry Medaris will be coming to So Cal in a couple of months to teach his colored pencil techniques. He is the one I learned from, so if you like the way I color, you may want to join us in his classes. I don't have a definite date yet, but I will keep you posted. Please PM me or email me if you want to be on the notification list.

Oh, and if you live far away and want to come, I have a guest room all ready for you to spend the night. I'm serious!

2. Debbie that is fantastic news! Oh how I wish I could come out for the class (and meet you too!) You KNOW I'll want to hear every little detail of the class and I hope you'll fill me in on any new (or old) technique you learn from him. I'm really excited about this. You So. CA gals will learn so much! YIPPEE!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

My blog

If I get a job that pays gobs and gobs of money...I'll be there (provided his class is on a Saturday, of course).
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

I'm in! Can't wait to set the date. I'm dancing today just thinking about it.

Boy, I sure wished

I lived closer!!!!
    I would LOVE to have a class, I have never had any classes on coloring and I'm in awe of you ladies that do it so well!!!

6. hmmm, very tempting!
    ...oops, wrong hat!

I would be willing to fly down for the day/night.
    Can you keep me on the list for updates?

Thanks bunches!
    Jane

Oh, Jane I hope you can make it. I'd be tickled pink to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by teabear View Post
    Oh, Jane I hope you can make it. I'd be tickled pink to meet you
    Oh yes, me too!!!

10. We can have a slumber party at my house and stamp and color all night long!

+ Reply to Thread