+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is still hanging in with us on the Slimming Sistas???

1. Who is still hanging in with us on the Slimming Sistas???

There sure doesn't seem to be much activity here lately. Just wondering who's still in.......

:-)
    Traci
    Traci

Traci, you are doing fantastically on this journey. You keep up the good work! Get lots more of those caramel chocolate snack treats. Yummy
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I'm in

well, I messed up basd on vacation...but what are vacations for??? lol
    So now I'm renwed & back at it!

4. I am watching what I eat and trying to make good choices but I am not walking like I was and I swear I have to move to lose!!! So back to square 1 I go .... again!!!
    The Shackretary

I'm just trying to make it to Curves 3x a week. With school closing b/c of weather, it's been tough to get there. I've maintained, that's about it. Kim
    Kim

I just started back on WW a couple of weeks ago. I haven't started an exercise program yet. I've been having some yucky foot/toe pain lately, so I'm thinking about water aerobics to start with. Maybe my feet won't hurt if I lose some weight.

7. Still hanging in there. Still going to Curves, walking and watching what I'm eating. I've got a wedding to go to in June, ya know!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

My blog

8. Joined WW 3 weeks ago. I've lost 4 pounds, and I go to weigh in again on 3/8...wish me luck.

Jan

I'm in after a brief break that involved GS Thin Mint cookies...don't ask. I think my weight is the same, but I'm stepping up on Curves and bought lots of veggies at the grocery store today. Thanks for asking!

lisaguyon Guest View Member Photos
    I am still in. Weigh in again tommorrow. lisa

+ Reply to Thread