+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm mad at myself!!!(kinda long)

I'm mad at myself!!!(kinda long)

For those of you who read my "busy day" post this morning, you know that I was going out for lunch with my Red Hat group. Well, this restaurant had many selections, almost none of which I wanted. Finally settled on a salad with grilled chicken. Sounds like a good bet, right? WRONG! It tasted awful! Not spoiled...just not flavored with anything I like....I ate the whole thing because I was hungry and, I would have eaten the bread otherwise...
    Well, $16 later, I came home and my mouth tasted so bad...even after brushing...I ate a whole bunch of Hershey's Kisses to cover the taste! KISSES? I couldn't have found something with no points? Less points? More toothpaste????
    ARRRGGHHHH!
    Just had to vent.
    Tonight, with about a half point left for the day, I ate a mostly veggie dinner. Salad with ff dressing, and I made a veggie concoction.
    I browned some garlic pieces, added half a can of stewed tomatoes, a small can of yellow beans, a bit of marinara sauce, oregano, and pepper. When all heated through, I added a small handful of shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese. It was GOOD!!! LOL Actually feel full right now!
    Hoping this will help at the scale tomorrow morning!
    Thanks for listening!
    Joanie

What a bummer Joanie. I wonder what they did to ruin your salad.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    To bad. I was out last weekend and ordered a steak that was soooo dry and tough that I didn't even eat it. Steak isn't cheap at a resturant and I should of told them to take it back, but like you, I was soooo hungry I just ate the sides and a few bites of the steak and was done. Doesn't it just erk you when you go out to eat and food stinks!

errr there is nothing worse that wasting points on food that's not tasty!

+ Reply to Thread