+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hambo Stamps Design Team

aselahop Guest View Member Photos

Hambo Stamps Design Team

I have been dieing to share the news.

I'm part of the new Design Team for Hambo Stamps!
    You can see the rest of the team here http://www.hambostamps.com/designteam.htm
    These ladies are awesome! It will be fun to work with them.

Check out all of their fun images and sayings http://hambostamps.com/

I know I've had a lot of wonderful things happen to me this month. I've been truely blessed.

Hurray you! It's your month! Now sell your house and move here so your good fortune can rub off on me.

Oh my goodness, Asela. What a wonderful time for you....you are becoming famous right before our eyes! congratulations on making the design team...adorable stamps.

4. Congratulations on such exciting news. You are a superstar and it is such a pleasure to see how successful you are using your wonderful talents!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

My blog

Congratulations to you. Your work is always fantastic and I love seeing what you make. Best Wishes on the design team.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

6. Congratulations! That is wonderful news.
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

Congratulations

I just checked them out. Love the funny sentiments. Can't wait to see what you design
    sarah
    Sarah

Fantastic news, congratulations! I'm going to have to check out this company.

Wow, that's great news! Maybe you could design something with us shackies in mind. Congratulations. Kim
    Kim

Wow!
    I just checked out that website....very cute stuff! I added it to my favorites for visits in the future!
    You are so talented, and all these honors just prove it!
    Joanie

+ Reply to Thread